BONDERITE Electro-Ceramic Coating
Electro-Ceramic Coating (ECC)
BONDERITE Electro-Ceramic Coating processes provide excellent corrosion, temperature and chemical resistance, while offering extreme anti-abrasion properties.
The improved characteristics combine lower process costs, the option to replace steel
parts by aluminium and magnesium and bring added value to the final component.
Extraordinary corrosion protection:
- High resistance to chemicals
- Temperature resistance up to 1,100 °C
- Layer thickness can vary from 3 to 50 μm
View the brochure HERE.
Reduced Friction – Improved Wear:
- Low coefficient of friction in all conditions
- Extremely high wear resistance in abrasive environments
- Reduction of emissions in combustion engines
- Weight reduction opportunities by using light metals instead of steel
- 100 % heavy metal free, no chrome components
- RoHS and ELV compliant
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.