Zeroflame Fire Retardant Treatment
Zeroflame Fire Retardant Treatment – Clear 5L
Never before has there been such a simple product to use for the protection of timber against fire!
Colourless, odourless and with a clear natural, moisture-resistant finish, this non-allergic fire retardant treatment is biologically and ecologically safe; application by brush, roller or spray.
To say that Zeroflame Fire Retardant Treatment is revolutionary is an understatement!
This remarkable product:
- Will protect timber substrates to Euro-class B certification standard
- Can be used internally and externally
- Is not affected by moisture when dry
- Is non-toxic and non-allergic
- Tested to European Standard BS EN 13823 and BS EN 11925-2
- Achieves Class 0 on solid timber
- Suitable for timber in both internal and external environments
- Moisture resistant
- Unaffected by wear
- Simple specification
- Clear finish leaves timber looking natural
- Non-specialist application
- Suitable for off-site application
- Application by brush, roller or spray
- Biologically and ecologically safe
- Colourless and odourless
- Unaffected by humidity
- Certificate application included with each container
- Coverage rate – 3.7m2/litre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.