Looking for a wood coating system that provides optimum durability and long-lasting protection?
Thanks to a perfect combination of substrate and coating, the Sikkens Duraflex coating system ensures long-lasting weather protection – proven by extensive weathering testing at the Q-Lab Weathering Research Service.
Innovative light stabilisers (in the translucent coatings) give the coating high and long-lasting protection against UV radiation. The outstanding permeable properties of the film ensure an especially good moisture balance in the wood.
The result? Thanks to these innovative properties, the Duraflex coating system guarantees extremely high weather resistance.
Sikkens Duraflex at a glance…
- Long term elasticity (particularly needed in cases where temperature and moisture fluctuate)
- Resistance to the impact of extreme weathering
- Very good timber adhesion
- High UV protection through innovative new light stabilisers
- Long-lasting effectiveness of UV light stabilisers
- Especially effective moisture protection due to the film’s outstanding permeable properties
- High resistance to cracking
Remember: If you have any questions or queries about which Sikkens wood finishing products would work best for your particular needs, don’t hesitate to call us on +353 1 902 3555.
Alternatively, drop in to us at Unit 22, Finglas Business Centre, D11 YX5F. Just tell us about your requirements and we’ll point you in the right direction!