In Lieu of Corporate Christmas Gifting, Carbon Group has Made Donations to Seven Specially Selected Charities
Once again this Christmas, here at Carbon Group, we’ve decided to spread some Christmas joy by making donations to a selection of charities that are meaningful to our team members. This is in lieu of sending corporate Christmas gifts and is an approach that has been received exceptionally positively in recent years.
Please click on the websites linked below to find out more about the seven charities that Carbon Group is supporting this year.
- UNICEF – https://www.unicef.org/
- LauraLynn – https://www.lauralynn.ie/
- Cork Simon – https://www.corksimon.ie/
- Enable Ireland – https://enableireland.ie/
- Owenabue Special Olympics Club – https://www.specialolympics.ie/local-clubs/find-a-club/contact-club?id=495
- Autism NI – https://www.autismni.org/
- Barcroft Community Association – https://www.facebook.com/Barcroftcommunityassociation/
Carbon Paint Centre will close for the Christmas and New Year period on Friday 22nd December at 4 pm.
We’ll reopen on Tuesday 2nd January at 8.30 am.